Google AdSense is a great monetization option for bloggers. It’s quick and simple to use, and you only need to add the Google AdSense code once on your blog pages. However, many new bloggers are disappointed when they find out that they can’t use Google AdSense because their site isn’t approved.
If you have a personal blog or website, the minimum requirements may seem too high. But don’t let that put you off! There are ways around these restrictions, and as long as you meet the essentials of their program, it’ll work for you. Follow this step-by-step guide to find out how you can meet all of Google AdSense’s requirements so that you can start monetizing your blog sooner rather than later.
Find out if your site can be monetized: The first step toward earning money with AdSense is to determine if your website can be monetized. Websites that can be monetized can earn money from three different sources: display ads, search ads, and connection ads.
The Basics of Google AdSense
Google AdSense is a program for website owners. Advertisers pay Google for ads that appear on your site, and you earn a portion of the revenue generated by those ads. AdSense also allows site owners to create custom ads for their own sites. Google provides a tool that lets you create ads based on the content of your site, as well as a wide selection of ad types to choose from.
Ways to Meet the Requirements for Google AdSense
Before you apply for an AdSense account, you’ll need to make sure that your blog meets the minimum requirements. If you’ve determined that your blog doesn’t meet the minimum requirements for AdSense, don’t worry. There are a few ways to meet these requirements and earn money from your blog.
How many articles and traffic required?
There is no confirmed answer mentioned by the Adsense official regarding how much traffic and article needed. Few blogs website with 50+ posts and they still getting rejection from Google AdSense while somewhere bloggers with few posts or even less than 15 are enjoying making money with AdSense. The same thing applicable for traffic requirements.
Keep in mind, Google Adsense always prefer high quality unique content and organic traffic.
More things you have to follow:
- Make your blog more attractive to advertisers: If your blog doesn’t meet the minimum requirements, first try to make it more attractive to advertisers. This includes making sure your blog posts are original and aren’t copied from another website.
- Unique and accessible: You must have a unique, original website with a minimum of 15 unique and original blog posts. Your posts must be relevant to your niche to get quick approval, and they must be accessible to people in all countries where AdSense is available. You must be the owner or creator of the blog, and the blog must be in your name.
- Required Pages: There are few pages which you must create before applying to Google AdSense.
* About Us
* Terms and Conditions
* Contact us
- Google Analytics and GSC: Don’t forget to add your site on Google Analytics and Google Search Console. Once you verify your site on Google Search Console “GSC’ make sure you have submitted sitemap.
No rich, unique and meaningful content, no organic traffic, pages with little to no original content or bad user experience through clear navigation and organization.
AdSense eligibility checker?
Yes, you can check your website eligibility by yourself. It’s bit tricky but you no need to worry, I’ll explain all the things that you should check before applying for AdSense.
- First of all, make sure that you are using Top Level Domain Name, Like: .com, .net, .org, .xyz, etc.
- Your blog/website must be responsive, SEO friendly, user-friendly.
- Make Sure to Write At least 15 Posts on Your Site With 1000+ Words and plagiarism free.
- You need some organic traffic (In some cases zero traffic sites also get approved, but the site must be responsive, user friendly and quality content), don’t force social traffic to visit your website. But still, you can add posts and link to your social media sites.
- Add Your Site into Google Analytics, Google Search Console and Index your pages and Posts Manually.
- Make Sure to Add Sitemap into the Webmaster Tool.
Now, you may have high change to get approval.
“Congratulation Your Site Is Ready to Serve AdSense Ads on Your Site.”
What after getting approval?
In some cases, Google AdSense approved zero traffic sites. It is not enough to make good money not even $1 per day. So, the key to success in any form of online marketing is traffic. You can’t monetize anything if people don’t see it.
One of the best ways to get as much traffic to your site as possible is by optimizing your site for certain keywords. Each blog post you create should be packed with keywords related to your niche. This will help Google find you and get you more views. If you create posts with keywords in the title, your blog posts will rank higher in Google and will generate more traffic.
The title should be relevant to the post and include two to three keywords. When writing your blog posts, use your keywords as often as possible without overdoing it. If you have to add more keywords to your blog posts, you’ve probably written too much about your own blog.
Few things you must follow to keep your account active.
- Never click your own ads
- Don’t bring paid traffic on your website, that’s not good option for the health of your Google Adsense.
- Don’t make an article on the prohibited content
- Don’t place ads on copyright-infringed Content and with content in an unsupported language
The core thing is don’t violate Adsense policy, otherwise you will get ban from Adsense team for life.
Bloggers Who Can’t Use Google AdSense
Bloggers who want to make money from their website need to find a way to generate revenue. One of the most reliable and best ways is through online advertising. The problem with online ads is that it can be difficult to find advertisers willing to work with your website. This might be because your website isn’t attractive to advertisers, or it might be because you haven’t followed the right procedures to get a Google AdSense account.
You can’t get an AdSense account if you have a website that doesn’t meet the minimum requirements. If you’re interested in showing ads on your website, but your site doesn’t meet the minimum requirements, try other monetization options. You may be able to find advertisers interested in promoting their products or services on your website, even if your site doesn’t meet the requirements for AdSense.
One way to attract more attention to your ads is by using rich media ads. These ads are eye-catching and can include things like videos, graphs, and charts. Manage your ads carefully to ensure that you’re not violating copyright laws. You don’t want to accidentally use an image or other content that doesn’t belong to you.
If you’re a blogger who wants to earn money from your site, you’ll need to find a way to monetize your blog. One of the best ways to do this is by using Google AdSense. The minimum requirements for this program may seem unattainable, but if you follow this guide, you’ll be able to start monetizing your blog in no time. There are a few things you can do to make your blog more attractive to advertisers. First, you can optimize your blog posts by stuffing them with keywords. You can also use rich media ads to grab people’s attention and make your ads more effective. With these tips in mind, you should be able to attract more advertisers and earn money from your blog sooner rather than later.