InfinityFree is a US based free web hosting provider launched in 2016, and, as its name suggests, it offers free hosting services for an indeterminate period of time. We all know that not everything presented as free hosting is truly free, but Infinity Free manages to live up to its name and does that without overloading your site with ads.
Infinity Free is probably the best web hosting you can get for nothing and it comes with no expiration date. Its one-and-only solution includes some of the neat features you would usually expect to get with commercial-level hosting only, such as unlimited disk space, (almost) unlimited bandwidth, industry-standard cPanel and the Softaculous one-click installer.
Let’s talk about basic and most important things, before creating account with InfinityFree. Free hosting may not enough for your professional purposes.
Benefits of Using InfinityFree
- Totally free web hosting
- Unlimited storage space
- Free subdomain
- No ads on customers’ websites
- cPanel is provided for management
- Fantastic knowledge base and forum
- One-click installer with over 400 apps
7 Free WordPress Web Hosting 2022/2023 – Enter Geeks
Disadvantage Benefits of Using InfinityFree
- Suitable for small sites only
- Insufficient for business websites
- Can’t get email or phone support
Step by Step Guide to Register Account With InfinityFree
1. SignUp Free Account
Find the SignUp link below, click to “Sign Up Now” button and fill the required details.
2. Fill the Details
3. Verify Email Address
You must verify your email address before accessing Infinity dashboard. If you didn’t get verification link, then try “Resend Email” option and also check the spam folder.
You will get the confirmation email to verify your account.
4. Add Account
Once you access your InfinityFree dashboard, you’ll see the “create account” (Add Hosting) option.
- Click to “Create Account“
- If you have existing domain name then click to “Custom Domain” to add own domain, or you can use their subdomain to access hosting control panel
- Configure InfinityFree Nameserver to your domain name (Required Before Create Account)
5. Access cPanel
- Click to “Open Control Panel” button,
- Click to “I Approve” button
- Now your cPanel will be opened
5. Install WordPress on InfinityFree
Installation failed: There has been a critical error on your websiteStill, you can install WordPress using manual method.
- Check their official article: Installation failed: There has been a critical error on your website – Documentation / WordPress – InfinityFree Forum